Sunday 14 February 2016

interview to Turner

Interviewers- Hello Turner can we ask you some questions? please
Turner- Yes
I- Ok, the first question is do you like history?
T- Of course
I- Next question, which is your favourite period in history?
T- My favourite period in history is probabily the years after and before WWII and WWI
I- Why?
T- Because there were so many changes politically, socially and technologically
I- Very well, do you think history is usefull for your life?
T- Yes because we have to know our antecesor and learn from their errors
I- And for your job?
T- Of course, Im a teacher
I- Okey that was all thanks you very much




By Victor and Ivan

5 comments:

  1. Genial chicos! Estoy de acuerdo con Turner sobrea importancia de la historia en nuestra vida. Dicen que aquellos que no conocen su historia están condenados a repetirla. Aprendamos de nuestros errores. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting!
    Good job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting!
    Good job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations for this first interview guys, I hope you will do many more

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations for this first interview guys, I hope you will do many more

    ReplyDelete